Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your standard print size for screen printed garments?
- Left Chest or Breast : 4 X 4 at the maximum.
Full back or front: 12 X12 at the maximum.
Youth Imprints: 8.5 X 8.5 at the maximum.
- Custom sizes/placements are available, please ask
- Do you impose minimums?
- We impose no minimums, however the higher the volume, the better the pricing we can offer you. No order is too small or too large.
- What size garments can you print?
- We can print on youth small (6-8) through Adult 6XL. Sizes can be mixed in an order. Newborn & Toddler sizes also available, may require additional setup.
- Do you provide proofs?
- All orders will be provided with an electronic or paper proof at no additional charge.
- What is your production time?
- Production is approximately 10-14 days from art approval. Of course, if your needs are different, please let us know; and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- What are the payment requirements?
- All orders require a 50% deposit with the balance due at pickup or prior to delivery.
- How do I get my order?
- Customers are encouraged to pick up their orders so we can meet you. If you cannot pick it up, orders are shipped USPS unless otherwise specified.
- What happens if I want to reorder?
- Artwork is kept on file indefinitely. Some jobs may incur a setup fee
- Do you offer items for wholesale/resale?
- Absolutely. We have many customers that we only provide printing for. We pride ourselves on respecting the customer base of others.
- How to place an order?
- Stop in, call, fax, or e-mail us for a free, no-obligation quote.
Contact us or Visit Our Shop in Kingston, New York for all of
your one stop Sign, Screen Printing, and Embroidery needs!
Hours of Operation:
Due to the coronavirus, we will be open to the public by appointment only Tuesday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., until further notice.
Please note, at this time in order to keep our prices the lowest possible, we do not accept credit or debit cards.